We are Powered UP!
Here are some of our Faith Goals that we will discuss during our “HOUR of POWER”!
Romans 8:28: All things work together for the good of them who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.
Bright Ideas for Faith Goals: Commitment to God; Family Devotions; Ministries; Bible Study Commitment; Prayer and Fasting
Goal 1: Complete a fast together (21 days)
Start Date: January 2018 End Date: February 2018
Plan of Action for Goal 1:
1. Select criteria for fast and prayer
2. Determine scriptures to fast upon
3. Pray for God’s will to be done in our marriage this year
Goal 2: Attend a marriage retreat or workshop
Start Date: February 2018 End Date: November 2018
Plan of Action for Goal 2:
1. Research marriage retreats we want to attend
2. Make reservations and commitment to attend
Goal 3: Participate in a men’s and women’s study series
Start Date: February 2018 End Date: July 2018
Plan of Action for Goal 3:
1. Join a small group to participate
2. Determine study series for each
“Faith is sounder than reason. Reason can only go so far, but Faith has no limits” – Blaise Pascal